Thursday, December 31, 2015

Mrs Toh's First IPL Experience @ Beauty Hope


Instagram media by eileen_eats_alot - I have finally experienced my first IPL ( Intense Pulse Light) at @beautyhope.sg . Before I decided to try it out , I made sure that there was minimum  pain from the proceedure since i have low threshold for pain :p -------------------------------------it has been around 3 weeks since that treatment, i must say hair growth around the pits has been slow !  The regrow is not as corse as bedore . Generally it takes about 10 sessions to see the full results .------------------------------------------ Beauty hope therapist assured me that it is a fuss free and painless procedure and true indeed it was ! You can find out more about this treatment by calling the friendly consultants @  96477571 :)

I have finally experienced my first IPL ( Intense Pulse Light) at Beauty Hope ! 
You can say that I am quite a scardy cat when it comes to certain beauty procedures and IPL is one of those that I was apprehensive to try out as I have heard how painful it can be from some friends who did it. 

Basically,  IPL machines uses intense pulse of light that has wavelength of around 530 nm to 1200 nm.. It removes hair by sending out high-energy light pulses. Do you know that there is a distinction made between beauty-grade and medical-grade machine? Those at beauty salons uses lower light wavelength as compared to those at medical clinics.

IPL is also able to promote the production of collagen, and that can result in the skin being more flexible and smooth.

Thanks to Beauty Hope, I finally discovered how painless and effortless hair removal can be  ! I kept asking my therapist if it will hurt ! And she reassured me time after time that it is really easy and totally no pain will be experienced by me hahaha.. You can say that I have a low threshold for pain at times . Because of the low dosage used and also the new generation machine at Beauty Hope uses a cold applicator that makes the whole process very comfortable , I am super pleased with the whole experience ~

*I rather not shocked you with photo of my fat arms, 
so here's a photo that looks like how it takes place
when the IPL is done on me !
Due to the brigthness of the light, a eye guard was placed
over my eyes and my therapist shaved away the hair before 
applying of the gel on my arm pit.

Seriously, the actual process was over in about 5 mins~ 

 

It has been around 3 weeks since that treatment, i must say hair growth around the pits has been slow ! The regrow is not as corse as before . Generally it takes about 10 sessions to see the full results . You can find out more about this treatment by calling the friendly consultants @ 96477571 :)

~~~~ Chinese New Year Promotion ~~~~
 
There is a special Chinese New Year promotion just for you readers !
You can get all prepared for the nice fitted sleeveless cheongsam this festive season :)
IPL Hair Removal package for underarms area for $299 ( unlimited treatments ! )
Do grab this opportunity and try this IPL treatment out !

No comments: