Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The One who shopped on blogshops

Christmas has been silently creeping up on us since the end of October. And right now, just a month before Christmas, most of the shopping malls are all dressed up for the occasion.

I was in town couple of times last wk and I also wore two tops that I purchased online. I am quite happy about my finds! I wouldn't want to divulge which blog shops I got them from ( hmm..not gonna give them free adverts..so if you are interested, I can give you the links if you email me :) )

I love scallop tops..
yeah..those 'wavey' lines are call scallops..
Got this at $25
June took this photo for me at Orchard Ion..
The owl's so cute!

I also love peter pan collars!
Bought this at $18


This pretty framed wings are just
outside Orchard Central :)

There is a third blouse..but
i have yet to wear it out..
so will prob.post the photo another day ..


No comments: