Friday, January 21, 2011

The One who vistied 40 Hands @ Tiong Bahru

Brought a new friend who recently relocated from the New Jersey to our little red dot for some wholesome porridge at Tiong Bahru .

After dinner, we decided to walk and explore the area a bit. It's a fun experience for me as I love bringing non Singaporean friends around.

I recently came across an article in Juice Magazine . It was a review of a cafe in the Tiong Bahru area. It was a little surprising that a cafe like Forty Hands would set up shop at this residential area..yet at the same time it seems apt :P . With our trusty iphones in hand, ( using the map ) we had no issues locating the place.

Being a work week night, the place was not filled..which is great! No noisy laughter, no teenagers , no horders :)

See that corner with the strange
looking mural ?
That's where we were seated :)


C r e e p y
( I found it cute!)







*Latte ( heart) , Mocha
& a slice of carrot cake *
Plus plenty of conversations :)


My mocha was not as sweet as other mochas i
I have drank.. I quite like it...

I <3 coffee art

It takes an average of 40 HANDS for the
production of coffee, from plant to cup.


pss: they have teas too!~
they serve Gryphon tea ! :)

They do serve food.. ie weekend brunch and tapas.
I will drop by again for a meal :)

Do note that they have different opening n closing
hours for different days


I visited Forty hands again!
Click here :D

------------------------------
Blk 78 Yong Siak Strett
#01-12, Tiong Bahru

Tuesdays and Sundays:
8:30am -6:30pm
Wednesdays and Thursdays:
8:30am - 10pm
Fridays, Saturdays:
8:30am- 12 midnight
CLOSED MONDAYS

No comments: