Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last day of the Ox Year - Eileen Eats

Eileen Eats

In the midst of preparing for Reunion Dinner, I have decided to post an entry of my "food trail'' before the Lunar New Year .

Just couple of weeks back, a few of us ( Liz and hubby, Ivan & I ) had dimsum at Wan Dou Sek ( 126 ).
126 never fails me. Others may think that the standard has dropped , but it still manages to satisfy me with what they have to offer.


The chee chong fun is awesome..
char siew bao is worth a try :D


Nothing too oily nor fried
this time round

9 dragons?
or HK Kowloon :D


oh boy..I really have to wear some other colors
besides b-l-u-e....


Ivan was there too..but as usual,
he hates the camera :P
So, that's me and Ivan's hand.


----------------

It was supper time after my music practice on Wednesday night. The girls have decided on having snacks at Tong Shui ( opp. beauty world ) . Due to unforeseen circumstances, Ruth finally received her Xmas gifts from both Chris and I. It was way overdue! She got gifts for both of us as well :D
Precious moments photo album
from me to Ruth


Cutesy Orange Spectacle Case
For Chris


The cutesy blue one for me~



I have only been to Tong Shui once
and I ordered a drink..

I found the snacks rather
'' unique ''

french toast
with maple syrup!~
*YUMS *


Lotus leaf rice
good


weird combo
fried carrot cake with sweet tomato sauce
the carrot cake was nice eaten sans the sauce


we had breakfast food
at 11pm
* chee chong fun and egg~?*



Ruth gave these two cute key chain pens to us!
Have a sumptuous finger licking good
Reunion Dinner!


No comments: