Tuesday, May 19, 2009

At the Museum Part I -- Verner Panton Exhibition

An afternoon at the Museum

Verner Panton-- The collected Works

Very avant garde designs , especially his earlier works . It was an exhibition nothing short of colors . His designs have been copied through out the years by others. I love his cutting edge ideas and his love for curves and psychedelic colors . It is so 'austin powers'~ :P

I will not post all the photos taken..so if u have the time.. u can see them all on Facebook :) Most of the photos are taken by my brother :) oh, was at the museum with brother and his friend, Elaine

Do u feel the same too?!

Panton loves shapes and colors...


What does this chair looks like to you?
* Peacock Chair*
1960


Panton Chair
1967

How to undress in front of your husband ....
while seated on a Panton chair :P

- Kinky! -


Love this
'Moon Lamp'


Space Ship


From another angle




Me in white...
Cherish this as you don't see me in this color often!


My brother
photographed by me


Elaine n I
in the Visiona 2
Panton designed this place for a cruise ship.


That's me again...

No comments: