Thursday, February 26, 2009

The one who saw the Full Rainbow! and other miscellany

I was having a long draining day and seeing this big full rainbow up in the sky did brighten up my mood and evening! I am sure many of you saw it too! Wasn't it a delight? Brings such cheer to this moment of down turn. I love rainbows. They are lovely to look at..and gives me a feeling of hope and peace :) So did you find that pot of gold? ehehehe

Taken from my corridor


Let me tell you something!

I am in love again! With Matcha! I love matcha ice cream..especially when it is the bitter sweet kind. Having been to the Ochacha cafe at Raffles City twice, it kinda made me crave for the tea at home. It so happened that I was with Chrissy and we had no where to go after dinner, and ta-da! Liang Court was just round the corner. So off we go. I was searching high and low for the tea at Meidi-Ya . And Yippy! I found it. Yes, the instant sort..I wasn't too sure if the cafe sells the tea. Would go back there again to see see. I wanna try the whisking kind of matcha..those in tea ceremony :)
Here is the instant one... $5++ for 4 packets
The greens among my blue dolphin bedsheet


Not as thick and rich as the 'real' sort..
but nevertheless it's still nice


----------------

This packet of 3 in 1 hi cal coffee came
attached to one of the magazines I bought
I kinda like this coffee!
It's almost like a latte..coz of the milk content..



-------------------

Abalone Noodles..
from Hk
supposedly olive oil base
( the oil + sauce sachet )



The process



The end result: Noodles were not the q q sort..
I found the sauce seafoodish like.. :P
naughty me added some chilli despite of cough :X


--------------------

Non food related!

I needed some color ... and here it is!

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

ahem.. hahaha...
how's this?
Not the nicest foot around.. i know

No comments: