Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Four Christmases --- Funny



I was pleasantly surprised when someone said he would like to watch Four Christmases :) I was secretly hoping to catch it too hehehe.

The plot is simple.. and have been used many times in many other Christmasy movies..such as "The Family Stone'' . It's all about how important families are and how we should treasure what we have :) I love the chemistry between Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. Watching this movie makes me think hard about what I really want.

I am really looking forward to Christmas now! Wee... I love year end ...don't you? It just has this bitter sweet feeling about it. It's just a matter of 4 weeks to the end of the year..and before you know it, it's already zero nine~! So, treasure the time now and make the best out of it before zero eight runs out!

-----------

Gonna be meeting a bunch of ladies this evening.. looking forward to all the catching up and gossips! hahaha.. till then.. sweet dreams

ps: for my stomp friends if you are reading this..( i guess not many are now... oh well.. ) Hey..are we ever gonna meet up again? I can barely remember the last time I met u guys.. :(

No comments: