Seven things to keep yourself entertained during a boring MRT ride
In random order--
1 . Grade those seated at the opposite row. If grading is not your thing, try guessing their ages.
2. Peer over your neighbour's shoulders and start reading off his newspapers/magazine/notes.
3. In a crowded train, sniff the closest person next to you and guess what perfume or shampoo he/she is using.Beware, it could be perfume ala au natural aka BO.
4. Once again, in a crowded train, give a silent fart( hopefully a silent pungent one ) and observe reactions of the others near you. Just don't poo in your pants.
5. Read a book / newspaper upside down ..and see if others dart you peculiar looks
6. Strike up a converstation and pretend to be someone from some mlm company ...start a sales pitch
7. Sing along with your mp3 player..no need to be perfect pitching..just sing aloud ..pretend to be S'pore idol
* just for the records.. i have tried 1 n 2 :P *