Thursday, June 12, 2008

Eileen's uninspired moment II -- tagged crap

Continuation of Eileen's uninspired moment...

As you can see.. I have 'succumbed' yet to another one of these tagged crap :P I have been so called tagged twice by Julian! Jules, you're really curious about my answers aren't you :P The other person who tagged me was Neil.. oh well.. since it is by popular demand, I shall just grant u guys your wish.

--------------

1) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves

2) Tag 6 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged can refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

* I guess this tag has been going around..so I guess I'll just put a stop to it and making me the last on this chain :P *

now the questions ( Pls just read it with a pinch of salt.. most of my answers are just for fun..you'll know when I am serious :x)

1) If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
- oh.. about time! hahahahaa

2) If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Be a size zero for a week.. :P

3) Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
ahh..can be much better, but am blessed and doing fine :)

4) Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
we can always plan for the future..but there is always other factors coming into play..

5) What’s your ideal lover like?
hairy, chubby, lots to hug.. am I describing an orang utan? eeeks!

6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
You know 'give and it shall be given to you' ...I'd go with loving someone

7) What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
Double standard

8)If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing...coz I'd never like anyone secretly! Just tell them! hahaha

9) Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
Yes! I haven't eat the JB ba ku teh for a while! I wanna go eat..

10) Is being tagged fun?
err... fun isn't the word lah.. but at least there are people tagging me lor..

11) How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Still looking good... perhaps with the help of botox? hhahahha

12) Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family and some close friends and him

13) What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
hmmm.... friendly and trustworthy...i think :P

14) Which one would you choose-marriage or career?
if career hinders marriage...then i 'd choose marriage.. but whos to know.. watever..

15) what’s the first thing you do every morning?
what kind of stupid question is this? sleep lah..

16) If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
This question is irrelevant to me ..I cannot fall in love with 2 persons... DUH! another stupid question..

17) What type of friends do you like?
I like friends of all sorts.... except those back stabbing ones..and people who likes to argue their way thru and i hate smart alecs!

18)If given the chance to turn back time, will you?
nope...thanks

19) Will you marry a person of your parents choice?
this is not the 18 th century is it? of coz not.. i rather stay single

20) Do u wanna be tagged again by answering such stupidly phrased questions?
NO!

----------------------

1 comment:

Julian said...

Hiya mate! You know you had a choice right? *brrrr*

Cheers for doing it! It's just for fun! ;)