Saturday, May 24, 2008

3 yrs old! Happy Blogiversary Providence :)




Another yr gone by! And I am still blogging ... much to some of my friends 'lamenting' and still posting food pics. Blogging has become a part of my life I can very much say so.

Initially I started off blogging over at livejournal.. the blog is still there and it has less than 100 entries. Technically speaking, I have been blogging since 04, but only really put in the effort when I switched to blogger in 05..using another url ( ladybean). I had to forsake that coz I screwed up the blog template :P

As I went thru the archives, I realised how photo laden my blog has become. I guess I should maintain some balance here and try to even out the photo entries and text heavy ones :)

Anyway, just wanna say thank you ! Without my friends and online pals reading my humble entries, my blog wouldn't have been able to celebrate this day :)

I am grateful that you guys have decided to pop by *some even daily* to keep yourself updated with my life ( or just simply wanna kaypoh kaypoh..by all means! you are welcome hehe ) Oh, thanks to all who have commented. Do continue to give me your support!!

Whatever it is, I hope to churn out more interesting entries in the near future..in the meantime, happy reading and if you have a blog too, remember to be responsible for what you write..don't get yourself in trouble... (don't bother arguing about 'this is my personal blog and personal space '..it doesn't work that way )

Cheers

2 comments:

incognito said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

belated blogiversary to ur blog, eileen! =D