Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things Eileen did on a super duper boring Sunday...

It has been a very long long day today. One of the worst days it seemed. With the red letter day *menses* looming around.. my mood is one big roller coaster ride. Time crawled past me.. I was just short of counting the amount of hair on my arm. Anyway...in order to speed things up.. I end up playing Dinner Dash. Gosh..my actions are s l o w ..even on dinner dash! It's really bad...

I am so so tempted to buy the game!~
$29.90


This is the free ware version
Only can play for one hour...


Next, I fooled around with my bro's macbook..
This is the fun application--PhotoBooth :)



Taken few days ago hahha


me and my brother


I am the really really bored bored bored....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the full version of the wedding one. if you can i can transfer to you via thumbdrive or smth..

ruth said...

hey! happening photo effects! :) haha I had fun looking at them.