Friday, February 08, 2008

of the one who ate too much this CNY!






I have been at home for the past 24 hours!! Since I am bored to tears at this hour, I thought I might as well blog bout the reunion dinner as well as 年初一 (first day of the rat yr).

As usual most of our relatives came over since Grandma is here with us . But for the Reunion dinner, it's just my family and Weimin's family . We didn't eat steamboat this year, instead, mum and aunts whipped up a few dishes for dinner :)


There's steam fish, chicken n sea cucumber stew, roast duck, veggie , abalone and dumpling soup :)

Reunion dinner


-------------------

Feb 7
First day of C.N.Y

I hope to be in more of a new year mood in the next few days to come.. Perhaps I was 'trapped' at home for too long a time..I am feeling pretty restless and bored liao :P



Lunch time!!
some of the dishes :)











Will be doing my visitation in the next few days! Watch this space for more updates and photos :)
Hope to collect more ang baos too *thick skin..better get more b4 I feel pai seh*

3 comments:

Julian said...

With your title does that mean we won't be seeing eat tomorrow? *blinks*

Sheldon Wee said...

Woah your brother looks cool, he reminds me of a surfer kind of guy :P

Does he surf?

Eileen. 静 said...

julian--- of coz will eat lah.. :P m monday will start detox lor :x

mr s.c-- yah yah..my bro surfs... the net hahahha :P