Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Where's the fat-- Go easy on the bar kwa n tarts ! Happy Lunar New Year~!




Let me show you something

Bak kua (chicken)

Description: Sliced BBQ chicken meat

Serving size: 33 g

Energy: 124 kcal; Protein: 8 g; Total fat: 5g; Saturated fat: 1.7g; Dietary fibre: nil; Carbohydrate: 12 g;
Cholesterol: 25 mg; Sodium: 444 mg

Love letter

Description: Thin layered baked cookies made of flour, egg, coconut milk and sugar

Serving size: 13 g

Energy: 56 g; Protein 1 g; Total fat: 1 g; Saturated fat: 0.9 g; Dietary fibre: 0.3 g; Carbohydrate: 9 g;
Cholesterol: 5 mg; Sodium: 4 mg

Pineapple tart

Description: Round-shaped baked pastry filled with sweetened pineapple paste

Serving size: 20 g

Energy: 82 kcal; Protein: 1 g; Total fat: 4 g; Saturated fat: 2.3 g; Dietary fibre: 0.5 g; Carbohydrate: 11 g; Cholesterol: 14 mg; Sodium: 58 mg

Source- Asiaone

Do eat in moderation.. Surely you don't wan to go back to school/office with a bad throat..or worst, expanded waistline! hhehehe...
Try not to drink too much fizzy drinks...instead..drink ice water

okay dear all.. I have to go help out with the reunion dinner preparations liao..
Happy Feasting!

1 comment:

Sheldon Wee said...

I am getting fatter already lol, I ate about 300g of bak kwa so far and its only chu yi. I hope I get sore throat its the only way to contain myself :/