Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I am a sentimental fool...

As per my last entry, I have been clearing out some old junks lying in my cupboard and bookcases. I managed to unearth some good old memories and treasures :) Take a look --
Do you know what are all these?



I kept all the christmas and new year cards I received thru out the years. Remember I have another box full of birthday cards?
Pity that now these cards have all been translated into mere cold
words via sms and msn . I even bundled them into different years!
I guess u can say that these cards are some sort part of my hobby collection.



A huge part of my allowance were spend on cassette tapes and these--Bookmarks!!
These are just a portion of what I used to have..
I threw some away few years back . I would trot over to Bras Basah Complex (just across my school) after school with my good pal to get our weekly dose of bookmarks.

They are still in pristine condition!
I am pretty sure some of these are close to 20 yrs old :P


Would you have guessed that I can actually be quite 'cheena'
-_-''




Bible verses and scriptures :)


I didn't know I have this! School Foundress day bookmark!! 21 years ago~!!!

Not too long ago...Pre Ezlink card days
These were some of my favorite

When pagers rule the world.. and when public phones were a plenty
Phone cards!

Maybe all the above may mean nothing to you.. and you may even scoff at them..but it's okay. These collections really bring a smile to my face. Call me a sentimental fool if you wanna but I don't think I will ever toss them away :) They all played a part in my growing up years :)

1 comment:

incognito said...

it goes to show how times have changed. out goes mrt card and pagers and in goes ez link card and hp's.