Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Smelling great for the new yr :P

I have enough bath gels and body lotions to last me through the year :)

I am very picky when it comes to shower gels. I prefer those that isn't too harsh on the skin..some shower gels make me feel "squeaky clean" . I like those that are more moisturising
I dunno about you, but in my family, everyone has their own shower gels..shampoos and body lotions.. coz everyone has their own preference.


Brand new shower gels..


Body lotions :P

I would say that the Victoria Secret one is one of the better ones I ever used. It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky unlike some others . Crabtree n Evelyn is great as well..the scent is long lasting!




2 comments:

Sheldon Wee said...

You really bought that much at the body shop sales ah T.T

Eileen. 静 said...

hmm there's only 2 bodyshop items out of those bottles leh :P ehhehe.. and those weren't purchased during the sales :)

i bottle was a free gift coz i renewed my membership..