Sunday, December 02, 2007

Itching for mahjong again...

Gosh, my hands are itching to touch mahjong tiles again! It's all thanks to today's ST Lifestyle report on the growing numbers of youngsters and adults getting hooked on the game. I suppose it must have been close to 3 mths since I last played.

Oh, yeah, my mahjong 'mentor' and a mahjong kaki is in the mahjong report :)
Both Justine and Edwin are avid players of the mahjong competition rules. Yes I play it as well, but am quite a 'half past six' myself :P


You can read more about the rules and game on their blogs...
Edwin--http://mahjongsingapore.blogspot.com/
Justine-http://jtlifesnippets.blogspot.com/

-------------------------

Okay, so I left a cup sitting near my pc table for a day, thinking that I have finished drinking its contents.

Imagine my shock when I looked into the cup last night.

Home made tao huey anyone?
argh! yes, the soya bean drink curded..
and has transformed into "豆花" yucks!



so just you know.. i have 2 cups at home.. that's why this particular one was in my room for so long..

No comments: