Sunday, December 02, 2007

Face to face with ping.sg's Rinaz *Marina* n yet I didn't call out to her!?!?!

Call me dense, call me slow.. but but but.. Rinaz was there at my gamelan group's monthly klenengan session and yet I didn't even talk to her!

Believe you me that I found her awfully familiar since I have been reading her blog for say two mths or so.. but I just couldn't place her that night. It was a very quiet klenengan that evening. Plus I wasn't feeling very well.. *stupid backache*..hence that explained my failure to think ? hahaha.

Rinaz! Why... why didn't I say hi to you?? I didn't know you are Mus' friend! To think that we have been chatting on ping's chat box all these time hahaha :)

Do come again the next time.. gosh..I really hope you enjoy yourself that night :) It's such a small world isn't it?

Read her entry about the klenegan here :)

5 comments:

rinaz said...

Hey, you were in the grey colour top right?

I didnt realise that I'd meet anyone I know in ping either, Eileen. It sure is a small world! :-D

I hope you're feeling better :)

Eileen. 静 said...

yesh..me is in grey top :)

hope to see u again :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's quite a small world out there. We rarely realize it. And way, take care and look on the bright side. Cya

Sheldon Wee said...

I'm completely clueless about this entry :(

Eileen. 静 said...

mrsc.. hehe..erm.. how to explain leh.

just so happen that i met this lady whom i kinda gotta know thru http://ping.sg :)