Sunday, December 02, 2007

random rattle-- of noodles and cassette tapes

Saturday 1 Jan Dec

dinner for tonight-- soya sauce chicken noodle

This is one of my favorite stall at the food center in my neighborhood. They have been around for close to 15 years or so. They are open from noon to about 11.30pm. They have wanton noodles, chicken feet noodles? as well :P






Friday-- lunch
home cook kuey diao


*********************

Look..here's what is left of my cassette collection. I dumped close to 80% of them since i have long grown out of those songs and music . I can't bear to throw these away coz most of them are Jacky Cheung's album :p Oh, 张信哲 used to be one of my fav. singer back then as well. I think some 林仪莲's cassettes are hidden behind... been listening to her since 爱上一个不回家的人 days..That must have been close to 12 over years! :P



Here's one of Jeff Zhang's old song.. 不要对他说。。



Pity he isn't as active as he used to...and his latest album is a cantonese one.. just isn't the same..I guess I still prefer his chinese songs :P especially the old ones...

Here's another old song..by 小虎队。。。yes yes..I was a fan .. a big one. I had all their albums..and even collected their newspaper articles and pictures from magazines etc :P


2 comments:

Sheldon Wee said...

They debone it for you? Is there any sauce on the chicken? Its one of my must haves when I eat chicken noodle :P

Eileen. 静 said...

the auntie is quite nice..always give me chicken breast meat :)

and yes..got sauce. such noodles without sauce is inedible! hahahha