Saturday, December 15, 2007

It seems that I have the bus route directory on my finger tips

I am made the 'bus service information counter ' lady once again.

And so there I was, leaning on to the railings at the extreme end of the bus stop... patiently waiting for my bus while (as usual) plugged in to my ipod. A young girl was on my right, looking at the bus route board . After pausing for a moment at the board, she turned around and walked right behind me.

Before I know , someone tapped me on the shoulder..it's the girl. I knew it, I have become bus info girl again.

"xiao jie, bus 65 can go Orchard?" she asked

(took out my ear phones) " can '' I replied..she smiled and thanked me.

So i continued listening to my song and at the same time, looking at this cute guy seated on one of the stone benches .. eeeww.he started digging his ears..
I also noticed from the side there was this middle aged indian lady looking around.

"Sorry miss, which bus goes to Ang mo kio?' Looks like I have been handpicked by her to pose the golden question to.

" no. 853"

See.. in just a matter of 3 mins, I provided bus service information to two lost souls. I was wondering..why did they pick me? Was it becoz I was the person nearest to them or was it becoz I look kind :P , becoz I looked helpful? Perhaps there is a tag somewhere on me that says "bus info customer service officer''? :P

Anyway, this isn't the first time ..I meant others approaching me for bus info or directions to certain places :) I find it a pleasure to help..coz i know how it is like when you're lost.

Hey, did u kinda regretted reading my blog today? Come on..surely you don't..do you :P

Will update later..with pictures. That's all for now

No comments: