Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Of Prata Sausage and 2 yr old 'photographer'

What have I eaten last week

Prata Sausage --can't get enough of this :)




Dinner on a cold, rainy evening

I don't quite like the noodles, but simply can't resist the soup, with lots of chilli :)- - -
and they have generous serving of veggie too




Tea break after grandma's checkup at Tan Tock Seng



---------------------

Nicole the 2 yr 7 th month old 'photographer'

She loves playing with phone cameras. We were at a prata shop along thomson few nights ago and she went snapping pictures on both her mum's and my phone :) The pics she took turn out quite nice hhahaahahaa

here's one


photographer at work, busy busy :P

(had to remind her to "press the button")




1 comment:

Sheldon Wee said...

It reminds me of the foldover at macdonalds lol. But I think if eaten cold it might taste abit scary leh.