Sunday, October 14, 2007

My 5th Nuffnang ad

Strange why some people 'complain' that they don't get adds from Nuffnang when I have 4 and still counting since I started in June 07. That kinda average out to one advertiser each month. I mean not all blogs will be chosen by the advertiser and I guess they are selective in the blogs and their target audience.

Anyway, yeah, I just received two emails informing me of up coming ads on my site :) Well, the pay out isn't great, in fact, quite insignificant ..nevertheless it's still cold hard cash :) Honestly my blog's readership figures have been on the decline; I'm quite pleased it is still able to attract adverts.

5 comments:

DK said...

Well... perhaps you are popular? Or the advertisers like to use felmale bloggers? :D

Sheldon Wee said...

I'm one of them :P

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I guess not everyone is as lucky as you.I just got an email for 2 ads..my first 2. It has been quite some time too.

By the way I doubt they are selective about blogs n target audience. I just read a blog where the author was proudly saying he is going to get nuffnang ads in another blog and when i checked, that blog wasn't updated since feb 07.

So I wonder what is Nuffnang doing sometimes.

Eileen. 静 said...

ignorantsoup-- huh! they actually advertise in some blog that is not updated? that's not very fair..

and yeah..sometimes when i blog hop, i am quite surprise that some chin chai blogs get ads too.

Dk hahah..i am just another one in a million person that blogs in singapore...

mrsc one of them ? who? hehhe

Anonymous said...

I think it's difficult to get noticed when they have 4,000+ bloggers on their network. It's going to depend on how hard Nuffnang advertises and how they deploy their system to advertisers, and naturally how keen advertisers are to advertising on blogs.