Sunday, October 07, 2007

incoherent update of a displaced one

Friday 05 Oct
Yet another night of drinks and laughter with friends :P

I found myself back at Clark Quay again last night :) Was there with Chrissy on Tuesday and last night was seen with dear Lynn and hubby( both finally back from the States) , Jan and Irene
At Clinic for both nights...* let's go somewhere else the next time my dear girls ;P *

Tuesday 02 Oct
11.59pm
Countdown to Chrissy's birthday ... *kisses for the birthday girl*



catching up with the ladies





The partying scene have shifted to Clark Quay .. something I bet most of you should have known by now. Gone are the days of the Mohammed Sultan dynasty. The place is teeming with clubs and chill out pubs. Anyway... Jan, Irene and I met for dinner over at Raffles Place and we took a stroll down to Clark Quay. Goodness was it a horrible humid night! Things can only get better..I twisted my ankle for the 784th time ..no thanks to the pair of platforms on my feet.

Okay.. gonna stop for now..will complete this entry tonight...

I barely slept ... only had like less than 5 hours of snooze time. I sound incoherent now..yes I know. Got home at 3.30am or so :P I "abandon'' my dear girls at about 12.20am ..walked for about 15 mins to Gallery hotel to join another group at Em studio. ( the cab q at clark quay was 'wah lau ..must wait like hell" long ) I worked up a sweat after all the walking... in platform n jeans no less! can die...

This is a very jumbled up piece of writing.. but u guys can understand what i wrote still right? Good...that's the whole point. Enjoy your day! Stay cool for it's another hot day?

**************
Sunday 07 oct 12.19am

Did you feel the sun baking your skin this afternoon while you were out shopping? You bet I did! What is with the weather these few days. All I wanna do is to escape to somewhere indoors and air conditioned. My air con is set to 24 C for now.

Oh, here's a few photos taken with some facebook friends at the chill out session early yesterday morning . It was my part 3 for the night. Met new faces at yesterday's outing. Was fun on the whole :)





I guess some of you should know that I love grapes. Here's what I bought at the nearby NTUC two days ago. This bunch is from Korea.. it is the Campbell early hawseong grapes. It is sweet at first taste, but has a slight sourish end note to it. unlike the Kyoho grapes, which are sweet on the whole. Similar to the kyoho ones, you can simply pinch the skin and it will just detach itself from the fruit. One 'downside' of this grape...it just has too many seeds .. at least 2-3 in one grape. But the fruit itself is jelly like! Some would say it's like eating gummy sweets :)

I devoured the bunch in 2 days . Imported by NTUC..priced at $4.99






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*howls* What a Party Animal! You turned out to be...hee hee *winks*

Sheldon Wee said...

So small bunch 5 bucks so bo hua lo :(

Eileen. 静 said...

gracious mr.sc

it is considered cheap.. i can't just fly to korea to buy this rite hahahha..