Sunday, October 07, 2007

what does the massage therapist n beautician thinks about when giving you treatment?

" damn I hate my job. Look at her face..so many pimples and blackheads!"

" argh, can I not touch his skin..he is so hairy~"

"oh gosh...he just farted" (when giving a lower body massage)

"phew...thank goodness I am not as fat as her''

"look at the size of that thing...is that small or what!!''

"she has no breasts''

"rubba rubba fat tummy''

"wow.. I want that too"

Ever wondered what do all these people think about when they are giving you treatment?

I mean we literally open up ourselves to these people. We go almost naked in front of the massage lady (man if u prefer for some of u :P) . People go for Brazilian wax .. most of us would have had a facial done at one time or another in our life. These professionals see us at our most natural, most uninhibited state. I guess at the end of the day, these people just wanna get their job done..and job done well too.

We as customers will surely bad mouth them if we get lousy service and treatment from them. Unquestionably , word of mouth can do or break them. With that being said, it's their thoughts we as customers can't control.... not that I want to. Just curious with what they think about. Perhaps they have seen enough bad skin and out of shape bodies to care less .

Why do I think that these service people will bad mouth us? Is it just me having these thoughts? Or is it because I have heard enough stories to tell me so? It is a known fact that some sales girls , hairstylists, flight attendants, waitresses all bitch about the customers.. from the clothes they wear down to the most intimate details. oh well.. maybe it's just my idle mind thinking too much on a rainy , lifeless, dull, boring, flat, unvaried Sunday afternoon.......


PS--
new adver. on my blog. Nike this time..check it out.. u can print out the voucher from the website ..able to get some freebie when u purchase nike shoes .

No comments: