Thursday, October 04, 2007

I smell I sniff----my favorite smells

My Smells!!

the fresh smell of after rain
the milky smell of babies
the warm toasty smell of bread straight out of the oven
the nectarous smell of my shampooed hair
the musky smell of my messy room
the just washed smell of his shirt when he inched closer
the sun baked clothes smell -- so refreshing
the aroma smell of dried mushrooms
the new leather car seat smell
the smell of garlic being fried in a pan
the woody smell of sharpen pencils
the smell of sea water lingering on my skin after a dip





Smells and scents can evoke different emotions to each of us..
these are just a few of my favorite smells :)
what are yours? Come tell me~~ ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Winston loves the smell of soiled undies...*chuckles* ha ha ha ha

Eileen. 静 said...

oh eeewwwww~ julian ..you're sick..

and what smell do u like..i guess ur as sick as winston..hahaahhaa....

argh! what a turn off..

Sheldon Wee said...

What about my manly smell after rolling in the mud for one week without changing uniforms or bathing? :P Sure to rival and rubbish dump in Singapore :D