Sunday, September 30, 2007

Of Music and Good friends

Saturday
12:10pm
Am back after a night/morning of music playing :)

My music group had our first overnight session last night. There were sinful-lious spicy food and tibits to keep us going throughout the night. I managed to sleep for 4 hours +..thankfully not too zombiefied now.

New updates 11pm

photos from last nite! ( friday 29th )

Some of them are not members of our group..
but most of the core members were there :)



heading home after a night of merry making

4 comments:

Sheldon Wee said...

What do you play? I was talking to one of my friends that I can only play the recorder abit and that no one plays it for basking nowadays. Lo and behold we saw one basker at cineleisure there playing recorder.

Anonymous said...

What do u play then??

Eileen. 静 said...

I play an instrument called "saron"
will try to find a pic of it and post it up :)

Mockingbird said...

Cool. Gamelan music :)