Thursday, September 27, 2007

Say NO to HL milk :P

Have you tried this?
I am officially banning myself from this brand : x
Strangely my family members, ie mum,aunt and bro love HL . I thought I'd give the strawberry flavor a chance..but it has proven me right again.. just too sweet! I refuse to drink the original HL milk due to the overpowering "vanilla" taste . I drink magnolia's low fat milk as well as meji :)
Eileen says NO to HL



What has Eileen eaten lately

Wednesday

Was over at IMM for a short while with Kim before heading for practice . Here's what we had for dinner at Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room ( just right outside of Daiso)


I ate the shrimp dumpling noodles. Done just the way I like!
The serving is just right.

Kim had the almond paste while I had the hot barley dessert.
This is the thick paste kind...thumbs up for this too!









2 comments:

Sheldon Wee said...

I hate the strawberry flavour too -_-

But my brother digs it so he gets everything. Magnolia full cream still tastes best though :)

Mockingbird said...

i love HL milk. I think it tastes great :) i guess different people have different preferences ;)