Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hooked on Coffee Prince

Are you a korean drama addict?

Here's two dramas to catch if you like korean dramas just like me :P



Yoon Eun Hye *the princess in Goong* plays the role of a very tomboyish girl who passes off as a boy in order to work in a coffee joint. Boss of the coffee joint falls for her ...thinking that she is really a boy. *reminds me of 花样少男少女* Very cute drama! I am hooked on this now :) The ost is good too. I enjoyed most of the songs in the drama. It is currently airing in Korea ^_*



2- Fantasy couple




This drama is currently airing on starhub cable ch 55 on sunday nights. I saw the first episode and simply had to get the whole series (oops..i can't say how i got it here ) . Both male and female leads are not bad looking.. though I have no idea who are they prior to this drama

Apparently, the female lead in the drama, Anna, suffered from memory lost due to an accident and the male lead took her in to his house, letting her think that they used to be a couple, which in fact, he is just making use of her due to some misunderstanding b4 her accident. Soon enough, they fell in love.

There are only 16 episodes..so not to worry that you have to give up your sleep just to watch it .



I adore the dog :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u are like my sis. addicted to korean series.

i thought that show is called "couple or trouble" it so funny to watch it!

Eileen. 静 said...

ah! apparently that drama has two different titles! Yes ..damn funny ...especially how the guy make fun of anna! :)