Monday, July 16, 2007

8 different hairstyles of myself 'me me'

Well well..what do you know! I have been tagged "cheesed" to do another "me me" by Ringo/Cheesie of Cheeserland. (M'sia)

I do read her blog once awhile :) Anyway, her 'me me' isn't the run of out mill *8 things about me* kinda me mes :P

I have to go search for 8 different hairstyles of myself.. and post the photos -_-''

Okay..here goes...

my 6 different hairstyles

(it's really difficult for me to come up with these 6!! not to mention 8!
I realised my hairstyle is so boring!! *faint*)


1--two buns aka 春丽 (chun li) style :P



2--flower in hair



3--short fringe style



4-- one from 2 yrs + ago (chrissy's wedding)






5-- the 'mad lady' hairstyle! (got captured by two cone heads at the museum~~!!)



6-- the french braid style




Honestly I dunno who to tag leh ..... :P perhaps I wouldn't :}


------------------





3 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

imagine tagging a bald guy to do this :P

Eileen. 静 said...

would love to tag u!! but..u have not even posted a single of your photo till today hahahha.. could u be bald!!??! *gasp* hehehe

Le Quy Loc said...

nice sort hairstyle, if you can post 1 more pic that clearly show ur hair style, i would like to try it... ;)

i'm about change my hairstyle into Different Hairstyles for the next 2009.

let me know.