Friday, November 17, 2006

I can't think of a title for this...

Am quite disturbed by what a friend just told me over the phone earlier. He tried to kill himself a few days ago. No he didn't die of coz. He managed to survive the ordeal.. Yeah, I was kinda screaming at the top of my lungs over the phone. Anyhow, am glad he is alive and kicking. Shan't go into too much details. But i wonder how much courage does one need to have in order to kill himself.. *hhmmm*

On a lighter note, I met a bunch offunny fun people today. Been quite sometime since I met fellow online friends :)


Okay, keeping this entry short and sweet. Having a informal performance in a church tomorrow and will be watching "little shop house of horror " in the evening ! More of that in the next post.

Ciao!! *big wet kisses*

No comments: