Wednesday, September 20, 2006

revel in delusion? hahahaha ..maybe



I try to hide my grin but was feeling happy deep down whenever someone tells me I look slightly younger than my real age . i know it is kinda lame , yet who wants to look old right? I smile like some siao char bor whenever hawker aunties/uncles call me "xiao mei" (young girl) or "ah mueh".(hokkien for young girl). Or how some grannies with grandchildren would say " wave bye bye to jie jie " if I share the lift with them :P hahaha.. maybe the grannies have bad eyesights :P

Let me feast and savour this for as long as it last, not for long i think ..argh because I am sure the day will come when I morph from xiao mei to auntie. When that day arrives, I will embrace that title with grace and poise. But but but..for now.. I don't want to be an auntie.. *unless you are as young as 12..otherwise, don't call me auntie *



ps : I never deny the fact that I am already in the [auntie] age range whahahha...
I wonder if any b.i.t.c.h.e.s would try to flame this entry of mine... >.< *hit my head on the wall*

No comments: