Friday, April 11, 2014

The One who visited Percolate Cafe

I have totally lost count of the numbers of coffee joints which I have yet to visit!
But guess what..a brand new cafe just opened..
 just 10 mins away from my current place !

I am happy that more and more cafes are sprouting out 
and around heartlands and neigbourhood areas these days.. 
It's really a win win situation for both consumers and 
the cafe owners. I like that I don;t have to travel too far 
for a cup of coffee! and I suppose rental isn't as exorbitant as 
compared to some high end hipster areas..

Anyways... met up with my eastie friends just two nights ago
at the newly opened Percolate ( pls see below for address) 
 It was a Wednesday and I must say biz was quite brisk :) 

Currently they have cakes and bakes from a homebaker as well as
some breads from B.A.O . Oh, coffee is from Papa Palheta.

Below are some photos which my friend and I posted on Instagram.

We love what we ate last night.
 Earl grey bundt cake was flavorful and light
 while the pear crumble danish was quite a delight to me: ) 
thou we tot the pastry was a bit hard..

That's my hot chocolate..
Nice and neat coffee art..

If coffee and hot chocolate are not quite your drinks, 
you can also try their teas n cold pressed juices!

Here's a collage of photos posted on IG by my friend 
@linfenru :)

I am wishing that this place wouldn't turn into a rowdy hipster joint... 

Percolate
136 Bedok North Avenue 3 #01-152B Singapore 460136
Mon: 10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Wed – Fri: 10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Sat – Sun: 9:00 am – 9:30 pm

 IG- @percolatecoffee

https://www.facebook.com/PercolateCoffee


No comments: