Friday, August 30, 2013

Eileen eats Bear Bits ็†Šใฎ้ฃŸ @ *scape




๐ŸพThe cutest bun can be found at *scape ๐Ÿพ

There are about 6 choices of buns you can choose from ( milk, brown sugar, yam, curry, oat, strawberry (seasonal) or squid ink.)

The one you see here is the milk flavored bun. It is very soft and reminds me of those sweet steam man tou ( ้ฆ’ๅคด) or kong ba bao๐Ÿ˜‰ . The set came with a generous serving of fries( can upgrade cheese fries) and choice of bottled drink. $7.80 . It was a messy affair for me while eating it ๐Ÿ˜…. We were alittle disappointed about the fries as they didnt taste fresh..( like super dry and deep fried many times ) .

I would have loved to take more photos but lighting was really bad as it was in the evening , plus there were only a few out tables for customers. Oh, just to mention, it is all outdoor seating.. Very "romantic'' right under a big tree. So do look out for falling leaves..and what not :P

As I posted my review on Instagram , the kind people at Bear Bites saw my post  and they were nice enough to offer me a packet of fries on the house the next time I drop by and show them the post! :D

Maybe I just might! But will go in the day time :)


No comments: