Friday, February 17, 2012

Bistro Du Vin- Valentines Day




Valentines Day Lunch 

Alex and I had a filling lunch at 
Bistro du Vin 


I have heard alot about their set lunches, 
and they are part of the Les Amis 
group..so I kinda wanna try  :) 



Cozy setting..
Many couples were there too..
Cos the tables are not too far apart..
you can actually hear what others are talking about..
and it is quite noisy during lunch time..

Love the wall paper and decor :P

:P yeah..took some pics in the restroom

---------------------------------

Here's our lunch!
( We shared )

Alex's set
(his area has nicer lighting..)
Appetizer
soft boiled egg , cod on toast with hollandaise sauce

Both of us enjoyed this..


Main
baked norwegiein salmon with parsnip cream

Creme brulee 
( very normal..should have opt for 
something else)

My set 

Foie gras
I love it..
but he is not that receptive to it :P


Main 
Duck a'L orange and carrots..duck was tender

chestnut cake , whipped cream and vanilla ice cream
cake was laden with rum! I like the bitter
sweet of the cake..goes well with the ice cream 

It was an enjoyable lunch  :) 

---------------------------------------

We just had to pose with the presents :D

Where am I?
Will tell you more in the next post ~~

Look at our wind blown hair :P


Bistro Du Vin
1 Scotts Road, Shaw Center
#02-12
( facing Pacific Plaza )
Tel: 6733 7763




No comments: