Sunday, January 01, 2012

Christmas 2011

Hello !! It's the first day of
Two Thousand Twelve
~~
 

I just attended my uncle's wedding lunch with the rest of my family. How is your New Year so far? 

How was my Xmas you asked? Yeah! I still have yet to tell you about it :P 

So here it is in photos!

Xmas lunch at my boy's sister's place 



Meet the cute santarina! 
Jeslyn celebrating her first christmas~




 Oohh! Ham ham ham!

 

 The bird's ready to be eaten..

 Quite nice turkey breast meat

All tired out after lunch 


Cute log cake




Cutesy Jeslyn and her daddy
Changed her gear hehee..
now she is a korean baby!



 What did he receive from his sis?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

 Parking coupons!
He has a habit of not putting them :P

with very bloated tummies, we headed back to my place for Christmas dinner

More meat..
Ham


                              No turkey this round, was replaced by quack quack ducky

Cousin n his gal decorated this smoke salmon salad :P
 2nd log cake of the day!

some egg nog for u!?
Spokesman for milk 


@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for all the presents~ 











No comments: