Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yummy Christmas Eve Dinner

Howdy! Have you checked the calender lately?

We are just a few days away from Two Thousand and Twelve!

How exciting and scary is that!

Before we bid goodbye to 2011.. let me give u a quick recap of what I did over the Christmas weekend :)

He first surprised me with the Xmas eve dinner couple of months ago. He saw a coupon deal online and decided to buy it. Next was the bouquet of flowers he got me .. yes, I am quite quite happy with both! :D

Xmas eve dinner took place at Singapore Orchid Country Club.  There are a few restaurants located in the club itself . The one we dined in is a Japanese rest.--Kitagawa Restaurant. We were the first couple to arrived that evening . It was a cozy place ie can prob.sit about 40 people? It is located near to the golf driving range.


Here's our dinner in pictures!
Starter: Baked oyster with mentaiko
tofu and century egg







Sashimi

 Uni chawanmushi 
Very delicious :P
  

 Roast chicken 
Nicely marinated..

Lobster salad!
 


 By now we were both very very full..
I could only manage the fish cakes n
some of d fried mushrooms

Strangely there is always room for dessert! 
Ice cream and azuki beans 

 We were intridged by this pretty ice bowl! 
Flowers and petals were embedded in them.. 

As the ice melted away..i could faintly smell 
the petals!



 Cheers to a very Merry Christmas
in case you were wondering
what was my present to him..

I treated him to Crazy Christmas!

Also gave him a money clip..
$$$ 

No comments: