Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Passing time at Loysel's Toy & Kallang riverside

Coffee time at Loysel's Toy

Awesome Mocha..
( surprisingly I didn't get my usual bloat after this drink :P )


the boy's usual latte


We were there at 5.30pm..and sadly..the kitchen's already closed for the day
Alex was feeling little hungry..

We can only peck at this chocolate chip muffin


This chair brings back so many memories
My home used to have such chairs...


Somehow I found this place a little pretentious
( posers ... )
as compared to the first time I was there..
Doubt I will go there again..
there are just too many cafes to spend
my money at.. With nicer layout too

If I should ever return..I will take away my drinks
and sip it at the river side park :)
------------------------------------

Took a stroll at the other side of the riverside park..




This bridge leads you to Beach Road


It's a very quiet and peaceful place in the evenings..

we spotted this bird..kinda assumed it to be a crane ?




No comments: