Saturday, October 22, 2011

The one with a bad case of diarrhea

And as if my recent tooth problem which led to a root canal is not enough, my tummy decided to join in the fun as well.

Had dinner with Alex on Thursday evening. We had ramen at Ramen Champion Illuma. I didn't finish my food and upon reaching home at 11.30pm, I was feeling kinda peckish..so I made myself a mug of hot holicks. Went to bed at 1am and my nightmare started at 2am. I was cringing in pain as I felt the first 'rush' of the need to poo. It was bad..the sharp pains came and went..I was huddling over the bowl and hands held tightly to the side railings...at 2am!

I was in a out of the loo 2 times within an hour. I only managed to sleep at 3.15am with a very crampy tummy and worn out body.

Daylight came and still no relive to the tummy. Contributed $25 to my GP and was told that it could be a case of food poisoning.




After a few doses of my medication, the diarrhea has stopped
but still having slight pain in my tummy.

Been eating light and will be for the next few days.


No comments: