Tuesday, August 02, 2011

29 July 2011- End of an Era

29 July 2011 Friday marked a milestone in my life.. It was finally the last day at work! Truth is, as much as I wanted to leave the job at this company, I was also kinda sad . It still has been manageable working with my colleagues but other aspects were not ideal..far from ideal to be honest.

Took some photos with the guys on the last day....




------------------------------

Went off to meet Liz for dinner and drinks after work

We were however too worn out to be in a
celebratory mood.

for some reason, both of us were just 'sian'
but managed to perk up a bit after cracking some jokes :P

Thanks for the pretty scarf!


had to add effects for we looked too tired~




Planning to wear this
on my 3 day 2 night cruise :)


--------------------

Will try to post more of my birthday photos later :)

No comments: