Tuesday, June 14, 2011

RSAF Open House 2011

Blogger failed me tonight... I am unable to post more photos !!

This post is long over due! I have lots more stuff to tell you but have been really busy plus my computer was in the "clinic'' for a couple of days!

Here's a sorta continuation of my visit to Paya Lebar Airbase for the RSAF Open House 2011 :)


Bright sunny day!





One of the many aircraft on display


Pilots were there to
"entertain"!





Nope.. no entry to the cockpit


Fried oily snacks
on a hot hot day!?
Check out Old chang kee's mobile stall!


Crazy crowd..
some of them have been baking under the sun for about
an hour odd ..all for just a 30 mins show...


Oh! I can uploads now!
it's bout 12am.. :P

Bumped into my
co worker !




My tour guide... my companion

No comments: