Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The first stage :)



It has been quite awhile since I’ve uttered the phrase, “This is my boyfriend'.

I have to admit that being in the 'honeymoon ' phase of a relationship is sweet . This is the time where both of us can't take our eyes off each other.. where we wanna hold hands even while eating.. where hearts flutter with every smile :P

This moment will fade..and reality will set in.. but that's in the future..so for now, pls bear with me while I/we take our time exploring our new relationship n enjoying the journey :)

We have made our status "public'' on Facebook and I was flooded with well wishes from my friends.


E & A


:)

3 comments:

山龟 said...

So happy for you.. :)
wow, not bad looking hor.. hehehe

Eileen. 静 said...

Thanks Mdm Lim :D

Kelly Wong said...

awwwww true love!!!!! i was scrolling to wait for this post!