Saturday, March 05, 2011

My weekend 26 & 27 Feb

Wkend update - 26 & 27 Feb

26 Feb Saturday
It was a day spent with galfriends and little girls~ :)

Finally met a secondary schoolmate for lunch :D We got reconnected in Facebook about a year ago, and found out that we are staying at the same estate ! But it took us a year to finally sit down for lunch :P

No pics of my schoolmate
but here's one with her cutie pie
daughter, Denise


It was off to another gathering with Irene and Jandy at Toa Payoh.


We had our tea break at Old Town
before going to Lynn's place





Lynn really fed us girls well that day..
Jandy was busy snacking, helping lynn
clear out her new yr goodie stocks ~!


Here are the two darling, Vivia n Val..


------------------------

Sunday 27 Feb

Before heading off the Botanic garden, I popped into Forever 21 ( my friend was late..so I needed somewhere to pass time ) . And see what I came out with :P







They are not the most comfortable pair
but it was only $2


Lunch was burgers at The Handburger



I chose the chilled tomato again


Friend's 'The Works'
bacon strips, onion rings, cheese
beef patty and a large slice of tomato!


Friend managed to squashed everything down

Here's mine.
The Original burger


No comments: