Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Hop Bunny Hop! Part 2

I am happy with this year's lunar new yr only for I was able to meet all my dearest friends within the long weekend holiday. ( Of coz spending time with my family counts too..)

I spent my third day of the Lunar New Year with Liz and her folks :) She invited me to her place in Jurong East.


Me all prepared to go 拜年~


Liz' place was nicely decorated with bunnies!


Goodies in a row for her guests :D


This colorful kueh lapis
is from M'sia..


I wasn't there alone of coz!


oops..caught in action :P




my winning hand...


----------------------------

It was family lunch after church service
on the forth day











--------------------
初五
I was a walking orange on the first day of work for
the lunar year .....

this was what i wore....



at my office!


Can't wait for the wkend to arrive!!


No comments: