Sunday, October 03, 2010

The One on board the Singapore Flyer

With the Singapore Flyer in operation for a few years already, it is however our first time on board.

Honestly, there is little the flyer can offer.. just a birds eye view of the finanical district, Tanjong Rhu n MBS. We were wondering when we could go down and get a drink.. It was fun for awhile. My aunt commented that it's almost the same as the view on Swissotel's Equinox :P

I think it's best to go at the magic hour, which we missed . Oh well...the tickets were given by my uncle to us and it expired at the end of Sept, so we just had to go for a ride.

I might...(just a slight might) go back in the day for some photos , thou I think I just may pay $20 for the Marina bay sands sky park instead ! The view there may be nicer! :D

So anyway..here are someof the photos..



Waiting in line for our turn!






Tanjong Rhu, and Kallang


Suntec , Rocher


Work in progress at MBS





The cabin light gave us a blueish tone

No comments: