Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An afternoon at L'oreal & Reebonz Event

Venue - Alcova ( Market Street)

L'oreal & Reebonz Event

I bought a lunch cum new product launch event at Reebonz's new site Reebonz City. For $35, you get to enjoy 3 course lunch ( soup, main & dessert) , learn about L'oreal's new launch skin care as well as getting some eye make up tips . That's not all! The best part is, you get to bring home the products as well! ( full size :) )

Yeah yeah, i know how those so called 'beauty bloggers' get to bring home those products for free. But I really dislike those superficial settings. It is quite pretentious to me.. sorry to say. Though I must say not all the girls at such events are bimbos..some of them are really nice people :)

So this is not a paid advertorial.. hence I DO NOT have to tell how effective these products are.. I was there to enjoy my time with my dear friends :D

So yeah, I jumped at this fantastic deal and also asked Jandy and Irene to join me :) Pity Chrissy replied me a tad late.. the deal was sold out in less than an hour..

Having attended a few of such events, paid or invited, I still prefer it to be in a classroom setting.. or a small ball room of sort. A restaurant is just not very conducive to conduct a workshop. We were seated quite far away from the main demo area.. oh well.

Decor of the restaurant..











---------------------

Here's our lunch!~

Mushroom soup
Nice..


Grilled Chicken ( baby potatoes hidden under)
Thumbs down.. it was breast meat
and it was very very dry and hard!
Everyone on my table had the same comment!


Tiramisu


Yeah!
here's the products!


~ It was a good deal at $35 ~

No comments: