Sunday, May 09, 2010

of me and other stuff of randomness


I haven't been spending much on clothes lately..

got two new pieces

Wore this last week..
bought it from a blogshop :D

( i know the above photo
is like a false representation
of how i really look like..
but this angle nice hor? LOL )


bought this at Parco Millenia



got a skull scarf from
bugis street



bling bling bracelet


---------------------

met liz for lunch..
had our fav. fish been hoon soup
at Goldhill center


-------------------

hair's getting longer..
been tying it up 2-3 times a week
coz the weather is a wreak these days..
far too warm



* news flash *

A dear friend got one of her friends to get us tickets to
周杰伦 Jay Chou
July Concert in Singapore!!

It's my present to myself for my Birthday in July :D
his concert is just 5 days before my birthday

here's his latest song

超人不会飞




Enjoy the remaining day !
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: