Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you buy bags from Kinokuniay too?

Did you read Urban * the supplement paper that comes with Friday's Straits Times * two Fridays ago? They wrote a feature on bags and cutesy products that comes with Japanese magazines. I love scouting out for such mags. Generally, the prices of the magazines loom around $15- $50. It depends alot on the quality of the bags / products.

The Japanese has publications that tied up with the more well known designers for their new collection. They usually cost about $30+. These are quite popular and queues were known to form when such publications * known as emooks* hit Kinokuniay. It is good if you have the member card from Kino as you can get up to 20% off your purchases.

Anyway... here are my two latest bags from purchase of Jap magazines *_^

This is currently out of stock
My aunt got it for me~!
Was surprised to see it when I got home :)


Bought this myself
good for lazy weekends


In a simple get up..
can't have too much prints when carrying this bag


Here's another bag from emook


---------------------------

Random photos of
what I wore lately


haha..first time wearing
the opaque tights..
top's from Topshop



This was for work


That's about it for now..

No comments: