Wednesday, January 13, 2010

100O entries in this blog :)



I started this blog way back in May 2005. It wasn't until 2006 January that I put in effort to blog about my life and things that interest me . So technically , this would be the 4th year ..remember I was counting down to my 1000th post? Yea~ I did it :) in my previous post. I did not check and only realised it today .

I doubt I will be giving up my blog anytime sooner...so expect more entries from me !


* update on my tooth... yeah..it is throbbing with slight pain right now. Root canal treatment has been scheduled on Thursday morning..so...wish me luck now! *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi babe!
You left a comment for us to be added to our mailing list but you didn't leave down your email.

Let us know okay?

On Cloud Nine
www.oncloudnine.biz

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 1000th post, I still have 5 more haha! Anyhow love your blog! cheers ;)

Eileen. 静 said...

Thanks Julian~ looking forward to more of your posts~~