Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday 生日快乐 Dearest Wei Jie

First and foremost ---

~HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to WEIJIE~

Today, 14 Nov 2009 is my dearest cousin's 21st birthday.
I was trying to upload a photo of us taken years ago when he was still a child..but
I couldn't locate the photo... will do that again later!~

We are gonna have a simple celebratory dinner this evening..

-------------------

I haven't been posting about my shopping treats lately..so here are some items I've bought

I managed to stock up some of the toiletries from Ettusia as Metro was having 20% discount last week .


For my back...


gifts with purchase
bag and wristlet


-------------
Bought this super cute fifi lapin
shopping bag @ $7


fold it up and place it in your bag


------------------

I love homecook food after days of eating out

The fish is marinated with the Lawry's Herbs n Garlic
sauce ....


that's my simple lunch on a weekend

No comments: