Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random post #1565

You have no idea how delighted I am to be leaving S'pore, even if it's for a short period of 7 days. I need this time off ..to be away from my 'happening' life here. I believe this trip will be an enjoyable one. I've always love travelling in a big group :) , despite the usual delays and cock ups other unforeseeable changes :P

Oh, I will be travelling with my music group (about 22 of us? ) to Solo ( Indonesia , Java) . It is more or less a study trip but of coz there will be free days and times where we'll be travelling to some historical sites/ field trips :) Friends who were there earlier this year said that shopping is cheep cheep..so you bet I will be doing that! Shop :P

Boy I can't wait!

3 comments:

Julian said...

Can I come?

Eileen. 静 said...

*waves magic wand*
*mumbles secret password*
okk..now that u are as tiny as a mouse , i am able to hide u in my luggage.. come on..hop in :P

Julian said...

YAY! wOO HoO aLWAYS WAnted TO tRAVEL AS jeRRY!