Sunday, July 27, 2008

My heart goes out to you, my dear friend

We may not have a rich history of friendship, yet, it feels as if we've known each other for years. It is really heart warming to know that you care. Just wanna take this chance to say thank you, Ruth, for being a friend and giving me advice during that period of time.

I know it is a difficult period for you right now. Just remember that we will be here for you whenever you need us. My deepest condolences to you and your family.


Wings Of The Angels
A gentle wind blew cross the land
Reaching out to take a hand
For on the winds the angels came
Calling out a mother's name.

Left behind, the children's tears
Loving memories of the years
Of joy and love, a life well spent
And now to God a mother's sent.

On angel's wings, a heavenly flight
The journey home, towards the light
To those who weep, a life is gone
But in God's love, 'tis but the dawn.

No comments: